The reel is a feature that was earlier available on platforms like Tiktok, but now it is available on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. If you also use Facebook, then you might have watched some Facebook reels.
When you watch reels, you might like some reels that you wish to download. If this is the case, then you do not need to worry, as in this blog we are going to tell you how you can complete a Facebook reel download.
So, without wasting time, let us get started to learn about this feature and how you could get the reels on your device from Facebook, and then you can watch them offline on your device.
Is Reel Downloading on Your Device Possible or Not?
Well, fortunate for you, yes, downloading reels on your device is absolutely possible, and you can do it, but if you wish to download a reel that someone else has posted, then the process might be a bit tricky, so without wasting time, let us get started to know the process that is required for the same.
How Can You Get the Facebook Reels Downloaded on Your Device?
The best way to FB reels download on your device is to use some third-party applications.
- For this, you are required to open the Facebook application on your device, following which you are supposed to open the option of Facebook reels, and then you should now opt for the option of Facebook reel that you are willing to download.
- You should click on the horizontal ellipsis icon, which you will find at the top-right corner of the screen, and then finally hit the copy link button.
- Now, your link would be copied to the clipboard, after which you would go to Google Search, where you should look for download reels on Facebook.
- Now, as soon as you search for it, you will find the option of fdownloader.net, snap save application, etc. on your screen.
- You can select any of the websites, and then when you are on the homepage, you should now paste the link that you have copied down on the search bar.
- After pasting the link to the reel, you should now hit the download button and then get to the next step.
- Now, in this step, you should opt for the download quantity for the video that you wish to download, and after tapping on it, you should immediately tap on the download button.
- You will see that the video will begin to download, which will take a few minutes.
- After downloading the reel video, you will have to open it, and then you should click on the share button.
- After clicking on Share, tap on the Save Video option, or you can also tap on the Add to Photos button, and it will now be saved on your device.
By following these steps exactly as they are given, your procedure for downloading Facebook reels will become easy and quick for you. After that, you can see them online and can enjoy your videos.