Introduction to 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Network
- Open a web browser window
- Enter “http://10.0.0.1” into the address field
- You will be asked for your username and password – this information is usually printed on a sticker located at the back/bottom of your router/access point
- Log in to your router/access point’s administrative panel
- Once logged in, look for an option titled “Wireless Settings”
- Under “Wireless Settings” look for an option titled “Wifi On/Off”
- Select “Off” to turn off your WiFi network
- Download and install one of these applications onto your device – some popular choices include MyWiFi Router Manager (iOS) and Netgear Genie (Android).
- Open up the application once installed < li >Log in using your username and password – this information is usually printed on a sticker located at the back/bottom of your router/access point < li >Onc e logged in , look for an option titled ‘Wireless Settings” – it may also just say “WiFi” depending on what application you are using < li >Under “Wireless Settings” look for an option titled “Wifi On/Off” < li >Select “Off’ to turn off your WiFI network.
Advantages of Pausing the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Network
Steps Involved in Pausing the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Network
- On a computer or laptop connected to your 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi network, open up a web browser and type ‘10.0.0.1’ into the address bar.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Settings’ tab at the top of the page.
- Navigate to the ‘Enable/Disable Access Point’ section and select ‘Pause Access Point’ from drop-down menu.
- Confirm that you wish to pause your 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Network by clicking on ‘Yes’.
Your 10 0 0 1 Piso WiFi network will now be paused and all devices connected to it will no longer be able to connect to the internet until you resume access again.
Wrapping Up the Steps to Pause Your 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Network
With these steps in mind, you can now quickly and easily pause any device on your 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi network, giving you the control and peace of mind that comes with knowing who has access to your connection at all times!