How to Start an OnlyFans Account?

In today’s digital world, it has become quite convenient to have a stable source of income from the comfort of your home. With social skills and the ability to create content, anyone can now turn into a content creator and earn online. 

What is OnlyFans? 

OnlyFans is a popular platform that provides creators with a way to sell their content and make money online. Moreover, it’s like an open sky which means that there’s no set limit to the amount of money you can make as an OnlyFans creator. 

OnlyFans is a subscription-based platform that requires users to pay to get access to view content on a creator’s page. There is a minimum subscription plan and then there’s a premium plan which provides exclusive content to the paid subscribers. 

Stereotypes related to OnlyFans

There are a few stereotypes connected to OnlyFans that might be stopping you from starting your account from scratch. Let’s discuss them here in detail before we delve into how to start an onlyfans

  • The first myth is that only women can become OnlyFans creators. It is not true, anyone can create content and sell it on OnlyFans with no specific restrictions.
  • Another myth is that only adult content works on the platform which again is not true. Though it’s a popular platform that provides adult-centric content it has loose guidelines for explicit or NSFW content. However, creators can post a diverse range of content on OnlyFans including their daily life and events. 

How does OnlyFans work? 

  • Once you create and verify your account and submit the payment details, OnlyFans allows you to secure your contempt behind a paywall which means only your paid subscribers can access the content on your profile.
  • The variety of content can range from photos to videos, live streams or anything else that you can offer to your subscribers to pay for. As a creator, you can even charge to respond to private messages.
  • The platform takes a part of the income you make on it as its commission. However, the commission ratio is pretty reasonable as it charges only 20% on your OnlyFans earnings. The rest of the 80% goes to you. 

How to sign-up and create a profile on OnlyFans? 

Are you wondering how to set up only fans? Follow this step-by-step guide to complete the setup process. 

  • The first step is to create an account which is a straightforward process. Simply enter your name, email address and password on the signup page. 
  • Then, to verify your identity, you must provide your email address and legal information to prove that you’re not underage. Usually, it takes 24-48 hours for the response regarding your verification status. 
  • Once you’re verified, start editing your profile by entering the necessary details such as bio, location, Amazon wishlist and more.
  • Now, set your profile and cover picture which must be attractive and of high quality that can grab the attention at first glance. 
  • The most important step is to add your payment details and then, you can add your subscription rate and enter other details such as your profile promotion campaign, subscription bundles and trial links. You can also choose your content to be available for free which might not be the best decision to make. 
  • Voila! You’re done. 

To conclude, starting an OnlyFans account is quite straightforward. The task is to be consistent at it and grow it from scratch which furthermore becomes easy when you get the hang of it. So, now that you know how to make an onlyfans account, Start your account and get ready to take it to another level. 

We hope you found this article by Weblinked.net helpful.

Read Next: What should I consider when purchasing a laser rust removal machine

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button